Crutchesguide.com has done its best to ensure that all products and items on our website are listed correctly, the facts are 100% correct, and the images are both relevant and a true representation of the said listing. However, due to the sheer number of products, suppliers, and sizes available, a situation may arise whereby the product information might change and thus does not truly represent the item sold. Please read the following policy in regards to our product listings:
- The Crutchesguide.com has ensured that all information on our website was correct at the time of listing. We constantly review our products and will ensure that all facts and specifications are correct as best to our knowledge
- The information that is posted online is a mixture of either what we have ourselves measured, or what has been supplied to us by the manufacturer \ supplier. Due to this fact, there may occasionally arise a situation where the information given to us (and subsequently listed) is incorrect or outdated. Crutchesguide.com apologizes in this case but takes no responsibility for incorrect information given to us
- Due to model changes, supplier issues, and product updates, photos may not represent an item 100%. Where possible the Crutchesguide.com will update photos and media when a product is changed by the manufacturer, though this is not always possible. The Crutchesguide.com does not take responsibility for slight variations in design (for example, the shape of drain holes in the seat of a shower chair) and, unless the change drastically alters the purpose \ integrity of the said item in a way that renders it inappropriate for the user, will not accept this as a valid reason for exchange or refund
- The photo given on the product page is not intended to represent the color of the item you will receive. Many of the items are supplied to the Crutchesguide.com on a rotating color system- we do not have any say on most of the items we sell, and often the photo supplied is where an overseas model is shown. The Crutches Guide will not accept color variations as a reason for refund \ exchange
- Many of the items sold by the Crutchesguide.com need to be flat-packed to reduce shipping costs or come flat-packed by the manufacturer. By purchasing a flat-packed product online, you acknowledge that you have reasonable assembly skills to build the said item. The Crutches Guide will not accept the inability to build a flat-packed product as a reason to refund \ exchange a product. Please call us if you do think you might have difficulty in this area
This policy is subject to the other policies and does not interfere with your other rights (as laid out in Terms and Conditions, Delivery, Refund, and Privacy Policies).