Are you love writing about the health topic? Why don’t write for us? We want to hear your story.
You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for the healthy lifestyle or just my blog reader :), then lets us know.
SO WHAT KIND OF STORIES WOULD WE LIKE TO SEE?
Anything that you feel will be useful to my readers. This could be any of the below topics or another that we have missed out that you feel will be of interest to my readers:
- Tips while on crutches
- Your own product reviews related to crutches, knee scooter or crutches accessories
- Helpful health tips on these topics: Nutrition, Women’s Health, Exercise & Fitness, Yoga, Diets & Weight Loss,…
- We also love real-life stories from you while on crutches with some humor
- Any other topic that is useful and/or funny – we like to share lots of informative stories but also lighter/comical ones too to lighten the load!
WHY SHOULD YOU WRITE FOR US?
- You will get two backlinks (One link is in the post content and one is in author bio)
- You will get paid $20 for your time and links to your social media profile (eg: Facebook, Twitter,..) if we publish your story.
OUR ARTICLE GUIDELINES
Before submitting your guest post, please make sure it meets my general requirements:
- Your post should be original, not copied from anywhere
- At least 600 words
- Actual pictures along with the post
- Friendly, conversational tone, engage the readers to dialogue
- If you write about lifestyle tips, you should write about your real experiences, share your own story about what you learned from your life.
- No grammar, spelling errors
- Only one link should be included in the body. Links should be from relevant site and not be from sites that sell products.
- Include a 50-word author bio and a headshot.
SO WHAT NOW?
If you have a story that you think will interest coffee lovers, send in a word document with some actual photos of your article to firstname.lastname@example.org plus include your PayPal address – In just case, you want to get paid ( Don’t have an account? just make one—it’s easy and free) and if we publish your story we will deposit $20 into your account. Please note that we can not accept articles from writers who do not have a PayPal account; this is non-negotiable. If PayPal doesn’t support your country, please don’t request alternative methods of payment.
We will review the article prior to posting to see if it met our publication guidelines. If you don’t hear from us within 48 hours, it means we have decided to pass. Once your article is published, a team member from Crutches Guide will contact you.
If you are a company or brands, we do also accept sponsored posts. Please contact me for more info.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us! We look forward to publishing your stories!